Quality Care At Your Door
We understand the dilemma… how best to help an aged or elderly loved one continue living independently in the comfort of their own home without sacrificing privacy, safety or personal attention.
What if there was one company that could provide everything they needed?
The services we offer are extremely flexible and can be tailored to meet each individual’s specific needs. Here are just a few:
- Showering, dressing and grooming
- Toileting and hygiene etc.
AROUND THE HOME
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Visiting friends and family
- Assisting with pet care
- Prescriptions and medical reminders
- Housework and cleaning or general tidying
- Laundry, washing, and ironing
- Walking and exercising
- Meal preparation
SOCIALIZATION AND COMPANIONSHIP
- Outdoor activities
- Lunches and morning/afternoon tea outings
- Escorting for special events
- Entertainment in the form of games and indoor activities
- Reading and helping with correspondence
- Walking and assisted exercise
Transport to medical and other appointment, home from hospital or general transport to he hospital, and from various events.
IN HOME RESPITE
Respite means different things to different people.
It can mean a much-needed break for a caregiver or a pleasant change for a client. It can even be providing transportation to an appointment or social outing, help with shopping or bill paying.
Whatever you or your loved one needs, we can help.
Friends, companionship, and social outings are vital to a high quality of life. We can give you support so these activities stay a natural part of your loved one’s life. We want to work with you to enable you to continue supporting your loved one for as long as possible.
For more information about our services and assessments, please contact our office at Tel 502-208-4073, a consultant will answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. We will discuss your options and work with you to develop a detailed plan of care.